GS Sunray 600
The Growspec Sunray 600 is one of the most advanced and innovative LED grow lights designed for small coverage areas. The light system is equipped with a controller to adjust the spectrum to the vegetation or flowering phase. The system is designed specifically for home cultivators and is the ultimate fixture for the flowering phase, enabling producers to increase yield, quality and energy efficiency.
The Sunray 600 provides up to 1947?mol/s and is recommended for use in a 100cm x 100cm up to 120cm x 120cm (optimal flowering). The PPFD highly depends on the distance and other factors like reflectance of walls (e.g. grow boxes).
The Sunray Series are wide variety horticultural lighting solutions designed for greenhouses and high intensity indoor top lighting applications. The system is designed to illuminate small cultivation areas without any noise or excessive heat production.
- Advanced LED grow light system
- Comparable with a 1000 watts HPS
- Adjustable spectrum: switch between four channels (Blue, White, Red and FarRed)
- Higher yields and better quality
- Perfect for propagation, veg or bloom
- Zero maintenance
- Perfect for small or large scale grows
- Lifespan: more than 100.000 hours
- Dimensions: 96 x 18,5 x 11 cm
- Suited for clone, seedlings, flower and veg phase
- 3 year warranty
- PPF: 1947 ?mols/s
- Power consumption (watts): 0 - 600
- Electrical efficiency (µmol/W): 2,7
- Spectrum Control: Digital | Programmable
- Spectrum: Chlorophyll based
- Dimmable: Yes
- Control panel: 4 individual channels to control (Red, white, blue and far red)
- Safe hanging distance: 60 – 70 cm (23 - 28 inch) from your canopy at full power
- Coverage area: 100 x 100 cm (40 x 40 inch) - 120 x 120 cm (47 x 47 inch)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60°C (0 – 140 F)
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Fixture weight: 18 kg
- Warranty on fixture: 3 years
- Warranty on power supply: 5 years
- LED lifetime rating: 100.000+ hours
- Certifications: IP65, CE, RoHS Compliance, FCC
- Thermal Management: Passive (silent)
Spectral information for 4 channels
|Deep blue||White||Hyper red||Far red|
|To promote lateral growth of plants||To promote the absorbtion of light||To promote longitudinal growth of plants.||To promote flowering of plants and increase production.|
LED light can be harmful for your eyes, therefore we recommend you to wear the Method Seven glasses to protect your eyes. Besides protection, the glasses filters the light to normal daylight colours which allows you to see the normal green colour of the plant. Its exclusive wideband spectrum replicates the “infrared” power of the sun. A tuned color ratio ensures large growth and yields from seed to flower.
- Full spectrum
- Operation modes: vegetative, flowering and inspection
- 660nm red and 730nm far red wavelengths
- Each set contains a controller that gives its user full control of all four light channels
The Sunray Series offer wide variety horticultural lighting solutions designed for greenhouses and high intensity indoor top lighting applications. The GS Sunray 600 offers an outstanding control and efficiency for applications including crop cultivation, seed production and greenhouse cultivation.
Thanks to the use of a full spectrum, photosynthesis is accelerated, which in turn makes the plants healthier and stronger, grow faster, and yields are more numerous.
The spectrum and light intensity is adjustable if you control the 4 individual channels, to give your plant exactly what it needs in each phase.
The Sunray series are completely silent because of the passive cooling system. The low operating temperature has a performance-extending effect on the LED lifespan.
|60 x 60 cm||1 or 2 x GS Sunray 60 (60W) / 1 x GS Sunray 150 (150W)|
|80 x 80 cm||1 or 2 x GS Sunray 150 (150W) / 1 x GS Sunray 300 (300W)|
|100 x 100 cm||1 or 2 x GS Sunray 300 (300W) / 1 x GS Sunray 600 (600W)|
|120 x 120 cm||2 or 3 x GS Sunray 300 (300W) / 1 or 2 x GS Sunray 600 (600W)|
PPDF / Growspec tent with white padding 1680D
GS SUNRAY 300W GS SUNRAY 300W _ MEAN WELL DRIVER