- thanks to their improved design WLS City lamps have 18% higher luminous flux than standard sodium lamps;
- 15% longer lifespan compared to standard sodium lamps;
- designed to operate in any position;
- very good price-quality ratio;
- can be re-started quicker than MTH and LRF lamps (about 1 minute);
- can only be used with luminaires of corresponding wattage containing electrical gear (series-parallel igniter 3,5-4,5 kV and electronic or magnetic ballast) dedicated to high-pressure sodium vapour lamps.
Because of mercury content, the lamps can not be discarded with household waste. Spent lamps should be paid to the place of purchase. The correct disposal of your old product will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.